<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23503025?origin\x3dhttp://serene-ht88.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Entries Info Friends Tagboard Archive Credits
Sunday, April 01, 2007

Today worked at metro woodland. I was not really looking forward to working there because it I have never worked there before and it's so far from Bedok. Sob. Got up very early and rushed to the bus stop in order to take an earlier bus. Reached Woodland quite early and followed someone whom I think is one of the metro staff. Because I dunno metro staff entrance. Haha. I was hoping a Hugo colleague to be there too but No. Sob. I had no idea why but the time seemed to pass rather fast today. Sales here was better than the sales at the other counters I have worked. And you will always feel great when ur friend drops by at your counter just to have lunch with you when she knows that you are in an unfamiliar place. And she even treated me Crystal Jade. Yeah!

Morning shift is always the best because after you come back from your break, you can knock off in less than two hours' time. Wanted to buy my favourite Crystal Jade breads and Durian egg tart for my mum before I left. But I only left with 3bucks which is definitely not enough so I gotta forgo my breads. Somemore the ATM was unable to depense cash when it was my turn. Am I that suay??? Den I saw the cheesy sauages when I reached Causeway entrance. I bought a black pepper sauage and 5 cheesy sauages for 3 bucks.

Took a bus home after that. Since the bus journey is gonna be long, so I would definitely make myself sleep. Just when I was about to sleep, there was 1 passenger tapped my shoulder so I turned around. He asked me how long is the journey to Bedok so I told him and turned back and going to sleep. But he tapped my shoulder again and asked me if I'm still studying and working. He was with his girlfriend. Den two of them kept chit-chatting with me. I was like eh.... Hinting them that I want to sleep and stop talking to me but they continued. Den when they stopped talking, I faster turned back and listened to my music. And I think they got my hint so they stopped. But they were talking so loudly that even I blasted my songs, I still can hear them. Luckily in the end I managed to sleep after awhile.

I hope that I still have the chance to go metro woodland again cos the ppl there are very friendly. =)