Saturday, April 07, 2007
Damn tired today. Stayed up to 3+ last night to repair my laptop, hoping that it would be okay this morning but nope. Supposed to go out with mum this morning to buy things before going to work. But I spent the whole morning reformatting my laptop. And so all my things are gone now. My pictures, My musics, My documents are GONE! Hais. So suay today. My heels for work are spolit so wanted to buy a new pair during my break. So I wore another pair to work, causing blisters all over my legs. Finally, it's my break time and I went to far east to buy a new pair. Spent my whole full 1hr so I din get to eat all. Hmmm. And by the time I reached my counter, I found out that my heels are broken. Wth. Called the shop and gonna go back and change a new one tmr morning. Uh.
Lonesome 4 will be separated soon. 2 will be going shanghai, leaving me and sweet potato in Singapore. Sob. =( Miss them.