<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23503025?origin\x3dhttp://serene-ht88.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Entries Info Friends Tagboard Archive Credits
Monday, March 05, 2007

Today marks the beginning of my one-week block leave. Went to CS Nokia care to send my N73 for repair with ping. We spent almost 2hrs walking around the whole mall and TM before it's our turn. The long waiting hours caused us to have no mood to walk around anymore and there's no movie to catch at that time. So we took bus home after that. I realised that I forgot to top up my card before I board the bus, so gotta use coins. I asked the driver how much to reach the destination. He asked me, "Student?" Den I answered a "Yes" and he said it's 55cents. And I was stunned. Haha. It seems to be quite long that I have paid 55cents for a bus trip alr. I guess he was half awake at that time bah. Hee! Today is only the first day and im feeling bored. I wonder how am I going to spend the whole week. With no schedule for work somemore. Rot at home! Hmmm.