<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23503025?origin\x3dhttp://serene-ht88.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Entries Info Friends Tagboard Archive Credits
Monday, January 15, 2007

Hmmm. I foresee myself to be very busy these few days. I so so so attracted to the game "Diner Dash" which I have recently downloaded from the webby to my phone. And so you can see me looking at the screen most of the time. Haha.. Have been working for the past three days. suddenly feel like working so much. CS ICA is on wed. But I have not even started flipping thru'. been playing the game all the while. One more ICA, One more Project, One more Role Play to go and that will be the end of classical. And the start of TEP next week. I've got into BSU which is predicted.

It has been raining continuously for the past few days. Jus dun feel like going out but stay at home and play games. Lol.

Hmmm. Stop asking me if I'm angry with you or so whatever. I realli feel irritated with these questions. Enough already k. The reason I got fed up with you is because you and your lies. I put trust in you yet you lied. And you caused me to tell my best friend off. Until now, I jus cant forget those words that he said about me. Sorry, but let me go. That's what I want most now.