<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23503025?origin\x3dhttp://serene-ht88.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Entries Info Friends Tagboard Archive Credits
Friday, January 05, 2007

Alright. It's already 5th day of new year.
And Im really not feeling good.
Nothing is good than having lost a 5-year-friendship.
Yupp.. I have lost that friendship which I thought could last.
It jus ended over a night in the beginning of the year.
That makes me hate 2007.
This isnt a good sign.
I can say that this may be due to misunderstanding.
But the misunderstandings can never be solved,
because you have never known or asked what is in my mind.
All i want is jus a pair of listening ears.
I bet this is what you want as well.
And so, i have been doing all the while.
But you didnt.

For this year
what i would say is let nature takes its course.

sometimes i do feel that something is missing
i miss the one whom i call in the middle of the night
jus to chit chat what we have to say
though we seldom meet
we still at least know what is happening to us
but now that this has happened
this wun happen anymore
no more.
there it goes.